Thursday, November 24, 2016

セーラー何か


Hello, Today is a smallish post. I have been super busy with family projects and friends that I havent been posting nearly as frequently as I should. I hope however you enjoy this cute simple look.

]¦•¦[ BODY ]¦•¦[
Poses:: ERSCH :: Night Dreams Gacha ( Pose Pack ) :: * Whimsical *
Skin:: Enfer Sombre* :: Susie ( Mocha ) 
Head:: CATWA :: Jessica 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Sol Eyes ( Moon & Pale Blue ) :: * Kawaii Project *
Hair:: [AYASHI] :: Nyoko Hair ( Hudded ) 

]¦•¦[ ACCESSORIES ]¦•¦[
Choker:: CURELESS[+] :: Sour Candy Choker
Wand:: The Sugar Garden :: Spiral Heart Rod ( Hot Pink ) 

]¦•¦[ CLOTHING ]¦•¦[
Dress:: EMPORIUM :: Ninfa Dress :: * Applique *
Bow:: {L o v e f o x } :: Tea Time ( Bow ) :: * Store Release *


My Children *heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment