Friday, January 20, 2017

Unicorns


Hello my unicorn lovers, this post was a " I want to wear this " post. I hope you enjoy it because I really love the pink, lavender combo and it is my most frequent color scheme. 

-·=»·- BODY -·=»·-
Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf 
Head:: CATWA :: Jessica  (Hudded ) 
Skin:: Enfer Sombre* :: Susie ( Mocha ) 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Desi ( Black Eyes ) 
Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Ines Hair ( Hudded ) 
Poses:: \\Elephante Poses\\ :: Various Packs


-·=»·- ACCESSORIES -·=»·-
Crown:: Pink Acid :: Magical Unicorn Halo ( Silver ) 
Tail:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {DINO!} Pink tail 
Glasses:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Lunette} :: Granny Glasses Silver ( RARE ) :: *Oh My Gacha*
Unicorn:: la Petite morte :: Unicorn Pose Prop

-·=»·- CLOTHING -·=»·-
Skirt:: The Secret Store :: Celestia Flounce Skirt ( Unicorns ) 
Top:: M.Birdie :: Heart Party! :: Top A-1 
Legwarmers:: S&P :: She's a Maniac ( Cream ) 
Sneakers:: Tentacio :: Crazy Girl Needs ( Pink Sneakers ) 
Stockings:: *PerveTTe* :: Meow Socks ( Pink ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment